Friday, December 19, 2008

no more *history*~future

wow~wow!!



pey san baby~dun worry next time i see u i will sure beat ur *butt2*

write daddy fall down...describe till sooooooOOOOO details lar...>but u make me laugh non-stop in front of the computer like a crazy gal<



tu** now is an invitation~

25/12/2008- christmas party in my house....>hope everyone can overnight....*everyone' is equal to 4 of us,,,,**

tu~~


wow~my bz december seems to miss a lot of breaking news~

thank u for tis blog to help me to be updated!!

**~~clever mummy~**
hehe>>dun be toooooooOOOOO *hidung tinggi*

REPORT:
~~~~~4th to 7th of dec: church MNC>>

.......OH NO* HACKER appear......i veryyyy scare....so runaway

i think he will be bac to church soon>>

safe me !!!!!



>>...my house landslide i think u all know rite??

if no...plz start to read newspaper although i dun read too<<<...



^^^^9th to 11th: cameron class trip^^^^

aim: catch insects for bio project

constant variable: money FLOWING out of my pocket

manipulated variable: the weather, luck, the determination

-fan ying xing bian shu-: the no of insects v caught...

results:

only 3 INSECTS....
>very tu lar<
wasted my money and time.....
and I MISS THE 1U OUTING !!!!!!!



###13th to 14th: should be in johor###

???Y SHOULD BE LE????

didnt manage to go bcoz my house they r building the alternative road and guess wat???
i cant go out---------;<



reported by,
Daddy chen*balloon



well well^^
im free on 21,22,23,26,27,29,30,31(maybe)^^

*25 everybody not free all come to my house......tis is an ORDER...

plz..plz...plz..plz....plz....plz...plz...plz...plz...plz...plz....plz...plz...plz...plz...plz....plz.....plz....plz...plz....LA



CAN V COME OUT???
*waiting for reply*
i miss lagoon**

No comments: