Tuesday, November 4, 2008

~I BeLI3Ve~

well well well~
our great *mummy* come out wit tis interesting idea~
but yet im so glad tat tis family is still something to everyone of us~
to be a member of the family is not hard!!
but holding on to the MEMBERSHIP is a reali tough process....
no matter wat happen in the future~i know tis is THE MEMBERSHIP tat i wun >GIVE UP<:
not bad lar~my first time i give to all of u again-{MY FIRST BLOG}...
kampung gal mar~rite??^^hehe~

my dearest mummy,

honestly, u reali mean so much to me~>i know u knew it<~
things happened+changed after NS...(obviously we feel it)
things come and go...ppl come and go... but deeply inside my heart i know i cant let go of tis onli *SPECIAL FAMILY*~
but u know me reali well~im STUBBORN*SOLI....
sorry to give u those hard time~sorry to make u sad~
thank you tat u still hold on to me as a fren...
*i reali appreciate it very very much*
~~~~~THANK YOU~~~~`
*muakz*^0^
remember all those WEDNESDAY NITE~remember those baskin robbin~
remember those bread~those breakfast~those cookies~those fruits~
remember the korean bbq~remember everything tat we experience b4~
BUT PLZ...DUN PUT THOSE "MUTATED" PIC ANYMORE~
*finally i know+understand the UGLY DUCKING story*
^^hehe~love u soooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooOOOO much~


my bIg bAby,

it has been quite sometimes didnt contact wit u~how's life over there??
reali a useless daDdy asking such question~:<
thank you for *SCOLDING* me up from my >nasty<>
but....reali sacrifice the *precious thing* beside me~.......
however~everything is worth now!!^^
hehe~without mummy we should be quite far apart...
but i will never forget the 1st *heart to heart* talk tat we have in the restaurant beside mummy's ballet academic~
i believe our experience will be more than tis~
-LETS MARCH/dance TO OUR FUTURE-


my cUtIe tiny bAbY,

daddy very naughty o...forgive daddy k ??
u dun *fierce~fierce* anymore hor~BCOZ....
U WILL still LOSE TO ME DE~so better give up early~*^^*wahahaha~
u are the *sweet sweet* baby in our family~
always also KENA BULLY~=tu=...
daddy also kena lar~
no choice lar...got 2 [scary+creative] *ahem* in our family rite....
i didnt say anything a !!!=,=
hehe^^
baby, we will work hard for this family rite??
this will be a place for us to rest,to play,to eat, to turn to when we are down....
~~~a place that is always ready for us~~~><


**********************************************************************************
I LOVE ALL OF U..ssssss~
~~~~~thank you for the SABARness tat u..ssss give me~~~~~
im glad to have all of u in my life~im happy to be place as a member in this falimy~
i praise GOD for the chance to have all of u to ~WRITE OUR VERY OWN STORIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS......(just dun let the"s" end k ? )
TOGETHER~
~~^^fRoM dADdY^^~~

No comments: