Sunday, November 9, 2008

I LOVE MY FAMILY

First & foremost, i would like to apologize that i have taken a long time to write something on it.......hehe. True friends are really hard to find and will forgive you even before you say sorry. That's why, i know that mummy, daddy, and baby San have already forgiven me, right?

Erm...i forgot who created this 'family'....If not mistaken, i think is daddy rite? Haha .... undeniable, wen i started to get a long with her, i used to think that she is a weirdo... (sorry to be so mean, but i'm confessing my deepest & truest feeling and thought, haha); for instance, she creates the 'family(which i used to think that it was pretty lame and funny), she likes to call us loudly.....but not our names, is :" mummy, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", she loves to hug us, holds our hands and(baby San likes to be like that too...haha)....(i know it's not weird, but it's purely my own thought). BUT!!!! NOW!!! I really appreciate that she has created this family, because my family ll stick by me in my troubled time, cheer me up , give me their greatest support and consolation. I admit that sometimes i'm a grumpy and emo person and ll start to blame or maunder about something, but they never ever turn away from me and give me total freedom to be myself and especially to feel, or not feel. Whatever I happen to be feeling at any moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he or she really is. That's why, i feel very comfortable when i be with them. Really thx them a lot....I cant conceal that i really need this family......it's the place where i can rely on......

Before mummy and I got along with daddy and baby san, we were a extremely conservative person that ll felt very uncomfortable when someone hugged us (actually we are the weirdo, right? haha). But after we met daddy and baby san, our stereotypical characteristic changed..... especially and obviously on 8 November 2008 (KUEN CHENG'S GRADUATION DAY). WOW!!!!! On that day, we hugged each other many many times and very very long that we have never had before.... HAHA, of course we cried. THX AGAIN......to baby san and daddy. I could feel the tenderness and the warmness of the hugs. On that moment, i suddenly recalled many of our sweet memories. I believe that no one in our class has a unique and rigid friendship like us. I'm proud of it!!!!!

The time we can get together is getting less and less. Especially when me and daddy dumped mummy and baby san at kuen cheng. What i wanna say is even though (maybe) i have changed (because i'm studying in college currently) and we ll all finding our own place in the world soon, we all must know that the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other. Because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much on our friendship...... Our friendship will never end......

~I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH~
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO

JUST FROM:
BABY YUIN



No comments: